- This event has passed.
Board of Directors Meeting
March 27 @ 6:45 pm - 8:45 pm
Since the “Time For Transparency” board was unduly elected late last September, it has made the following colossal blunders:
- Ignored the will of the unit owners when a supermajority voted in favor of the 17th Amendment.
- Submitted an appeal with the Cook County Board of Review regarding the $1 assessment on the Engineer’s Unit.
- Neglected to compel both Lieberman Management Services, Inc. (“LMS”), and sp+ to prepare true and correct financial statements, and have them posted on LMS’s eSTAR portal.
- Failed to resurrect the Finance Commission even though the Treasurer, an accountant, is clearly both corrupt and incompetent.
- Refused to answer questions regarding the 2019 Proposed Budget, let alone acknowledge the gross material errors.
- Filed false federal and state tax returns in order to evade the payment of taxes.
- Forgot to inform the Illinois Secretary of State that Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC, is no longer the Association’s registered agent.
I won’t be able to attend the board meeting, but those in attendance should ask the board a) how the IDHR litigation expenses, including the insurance deductible, will be coded in the Association’s financial statements; and b) will unit owners receive their copy of the Association’s 2018 Audited Financial Statements by the April 1, 2019, deadline?