ORIGINAL POST: NOVEMBER 20, 2018
The budget adoption meeting is still on for Monday, but with the Thanksgiving Holiday quickly approaching, my wife and I have yet to receive responses to our simple questions from the Association run by the “Time for Transparency” Board of Directors, which still has an unfilled vacant board officer/director position.
Below is the list of questions my wife and I are still waiting for the board and management to respond to:
- Please cite the authority that allows the Association to charge unit owners for non-common area expenses?
- Why does a ($106,919) change in Special Assessment Income in 2019 result in a $106,919 increase in total regular and parking assessments?
- Why does a $250,008 decrease in Special Assessment Expense in 2019 result in a $250,008 decrease in total regular and parking assessments?
- Why is there a profit in the cable t.v. pass through account (cable t.v. fees less cable t.v. expenses)?
- How much of 2017 Actual Operating Fund Losses are included in “Provision for Contingency” category in 2019?
- How much of 2018 Projected Operating Fund Losses are included in “Provision for Contingency” category in 2019?
- Please explain in great detail how the projected 2018 expense for “Provision for Contingency” will go from $0 today to $380,000 in less than eight weeks?
- Why has Helper C’s hours been cut drastically from 20 hours/week? Has this workforce change been approved by the union?